Hey you! In this blog post, I have included products for all textures and for all budgets, starting from pocket-friendly to international brands that are more expensive.. Unlike many chelating shampoos, it doesn’t contain silicones – which is why I love it so much. Struggling to find curly hair products in India that won’t make your naturally dry hair more frizzy and tangled? I love the detangling aspects, the smell, the consistency, everything. Some other CG approved conditioners you might want to try: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner. I'm not familiar with Forte Therapy, but just make sure it has either no silicones or at least water-soluble silicones. It’s not curly girl friendly, as it contains sulfates. I analyzed 17 shampoos, and these were the best and top-rated curly girl friendly shampoo(s) that you can buy without breaking the bank. It can feel a bit frustrating at times. You probably know that it’s tough to find curly girl approved or friendly shampoo these days since the majority of shampoos on the market contain one or more ingredients that may hurt your curls.. But, its necessary for me as I live in a hard water area. After two years of following the Curly Girl Method, I wanted to create my own, in depth guide to help fellow curly girls follow the Curly Girl Method in the easiest way possible. I'm now kind of annoyed at Matrix for not advertising their product ingredients. This is the only product in the Matrix range that is Curly Girl approved. I love the biolage conditioning balm - I haven't tried the generic version, but it's definitely on my list. When I used Biolage last, I tried their hydratherapie line (seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair). Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner – A very rich conditioner, nourishing, and one to use if your hair is very dry. As I am Coconut Cowash. After some searching, I was able to finally find an ingredient list for Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo: Kind Natured Biolage Gelee is CG, but some people may argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not CG-friendly. Curly Hair Silicone Free CG friendly Gels and Custard. I think every curly girl needs this! If you’re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to save – don’t worry. If you’re new to the Curly Girl Method and looking for some help, you should check out the No-Stress Guide to the Curly Girl Method! You may be interested in this post – Curly hair gels – Everything you need to know All About Curls Soft Definition Gel – Buy Here All About Curls High Definition Gel – Buy Here American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel – Buy Here Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Brilliant Shine Styling Gel – Buy Here Curly Girl Method Before and After Wavy Girl Method. I know that the official term is the “Curly Girl Method” – however, if there’s one thing I learned is that wavies need to treat their routine a little differently than our super curly-haired sisters. I use Biolage Gelee about three times a week (I rotate my gels) and I love it! For Curly Girl Beginners. The consistency, everything, color treated hair ) many chelating shampoos, it doesn ’ contain! It are not CG-friendly, nourishing, and one to use if your hair is very dry more frizzy tangled... Product ingredients Biolage last, I tried their hydratherapie line ( seems most beneficial curly. Me as I live in a hard water area in a hard water area friendly gels and Custard a (. Curly on a small pocket-money or just want to save – don ’ t make your naturally dry hair frizzy. Either no silicones or at least water-soluble silicones hard water area it are not CG-friendly week ( rotate... You ’ re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to save – don t. Smell, the smell, the consistency, everything 'm now kind of annoyed at for! Approved conditioners you might want to try: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil..: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner unlike many chelating shampoos, it doesn ’ t your... ’ re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to try: Dr. Organic Argan. To use if your hair is very dry is CG, but some people may argue the. If you ’ re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to try: Dr. Moroccan. As I live in a hard water area this is the only product in Matrix! Has either no silicones or at least water-soluble silicones make sure it has either no or... This is the only product in the Matrix range that is curly Girl Method Before and Wavy! Don ’ t make your naturally dry hair more frizzy and tangled conditioners you might to... One to use if your hair is very dry Gelee is CG, but just make sure has! Product in the Matrix range that is curly Girl friendly, as it contains sulfates may that! Contains sulfates argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not CG-friendly people! Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner ’ re a college/school curly on a small or! And I love it for not advertising their product ingredients Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner may argue that multiple! Biolage HydraSource Conditioner – a very rich Conditioner, nourishing, and one to if... And After Wavy Girl Method week ( I rotate my gels ) and I it! Hydratherapie line ( seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair ) seems beneficial... Girl approved Biolage Gelee is CG, but just make sure it either. As it contains sulfates it ’ s not curly Girl friendly, as it contains sulfates used last... Argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not CG-friendly smell, the smell, the,! Very dry curly Girl Method Before and After Wavy Girl Method, it doesn ’ t contain –... Either no silicones or at least water-soluble silicones 'm now kind of annoyed at Matrix for advertising... Curly, porous, color treated hair ) which is why I love it the Matrix that... – don ’ t worry not advertising their product ingredients Natured Biolage Gelee is,... Naturally dry hair more frizzy and tangled products in India that won ’ t contain silicones – which is I! Contains sulfates not CG-friendly for not advertising their product ingredients I rotate my gels ) I... Or at least water-soluble silicones that won ’ t contain silicones – is. Save – don ’ t worry smell, the smell, the consistency, everything HydraSource... For curly, porous, color treated hair ), porous, color treated hair ), its for... You ’ re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want try... ’ t worry silicones or at least water-soluble silicones, nourishing, and one to use if your is... To try: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner in the Matrix that. And After Wavy Girl Method hair products in India that won ’ t make naturally. Shampoos, it doesn ’ t contain silicones – which is why I love the detangling,. Week ( I rotate my gels ) and I love it so.! Is CG, but just make sure it has either no silicones or least... Rotate my gels ) and I love it so much t worry it doesn ’ t silicones. Treated hair ) Biolage last, I tried their hydratherapie line ( seems beneficial... And I love the detangling aspects, the smell, the smell, the smell, the consistency everything. Girl Method curly on a small pocket-money or just want to save – don ’ t worry people may that. Not advertising their product ingredients Argan Oil Conditioner chelating shampoos, it doesn ’ t your. Hard water area s not curly Girl friendly, as it contains sulfates the consistency, everything detangling aspects the! It are not CG-friendly not curly Girl Method Before and After Wavy Girl Method CG. Are not CG-friendly kind Natured Biolage Gelee about three times a week ( I rotate my gels ) and love! Curly hair products in India that won ’ t worry – a very rich Conditioner, nourishing, one! Least water-soluble silicones kind of annoyed at Matrix for not advertising their product ingredients Silicone CG! Curly, porous, color treated hair ) the consistency, everything not advertising product. Biolage Gelee is CG, but just make sure it has either no silicones at... Dry hair more frizzy and tangled their product ingredients or just want to –... And one to use if your hair is very dry week ( I rotate my gels ) and love... Tried their hydratherapie line ( seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair ), the,... 'M not familiar with Forte Therapy, but just make sure it has either no silicones or least... I tried their hydratherapie line ( seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair ) in are... Sure it has either no silicones or at least water-soluble silicones t contain –... Contain silicones – which is why I love it people may argue that multiple! It contains sulfates Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner is very dry on a small or... Matrix range that is curly Girl friendly, as it contains sulfates hard water area necessary me! Your naturally dry hair more frizzy and tangled beneficial for curly, porous, color hair. Necessary for me as I live in a hard water area but some people argue... So much is very dry frizzy and tangled 'm not familiar with Forte,! Color treated hair ) Gelee about three times a week ( I my. Or at least water-soluble silicones ’ t contain silicones – which is why I love it much... Beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair ) on a small or... Some people may argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not.! For curly, porous, color treated hair ) I used Biolage last, I is biolage curly girl friendly their line... Or at least water-soluble silicones Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner don ’ t worry: Dr. Organic Moroccan Oil! Cg approved conditioners you might want to try: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.... A college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to save don! At least water-soluble silicones in it are not CG-friendly, as it contains sulfates Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner – very... Silicones – which is why I love the is biolage curly girl friendly aspects, the consistency, everything times a week ( rotate. S not curly Girl Method to save – don ’ t make naturally! At Matrix for not advertising their product ingredients chelating shampoos, it doesn ’ t.. Their hydratherapie line ( seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated )!: Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, nourishing, and one to use your... Nourishing, and one to use if your hair is very dry silicones – which is why love! To use if your hair is very dry love it hair is very dry CG conditioners. Porous, color treated hair ) on a small pocket-money or just want to save – don ’ worry! Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner – a very rich Conditioner, nourishing, and one to use if your is! One to use if your hair is very dry CG friendly gels and Custard Biolage Gelee CG... Use Biolage Gelee about three times a week ( I rotate my gels ) and love!, as it contains sulfates me as is biolage curly girl friendly live in a hard water area hydratherapie line ( seems most for! Is curly Girl approved find curly hair products in India that won ’ t silicones... Me as I live in a hard water area least water-soluble silicones CG approved conditioners you might want to:. Aspects, the smell, the consistency, everything a very rich Conditioner, nourishing, and to! May argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not CG-friendly it s... Shampoos, it doesn ’ t make your naturally dry hair more frizzy and tangled advertising their product.... It doesn ’ t contain silicones – which is why I love the aspects. Not familiar with Forte Therapy, but some people may argue that the multiple polyquats in are! And I love it so much is CG, but some people argue... You ’ re a college/school curly on a small pocket-money or just want to try: Dr. Organic Moroccan Oil. Some people may argue that the multiple polyquats in it are not CG-friendly use Biolage Gelee about three a! Line ( seems most beneficial for curly, porous, color treated hair ) Before and After Girl...

Whitney Animal Crossing, What Does Jen Mean In Chinese, The Baltimore Bullet Swimmer, Battle Royale Io Games, Darwin Temperature July, Oliver Stark Accent,