This Australian-made RØDE NTG-3 microphone ($699) seems extremely well-placed for its price and performance. This Australian-made RØDE NTG-3 microphone ($699) seems extremely well-placed for its price and performance. It's tricky to design, but worth the effort. The third and final video in my exhaustive, three-part analysis of the Zoom H5 portable recorder is a shootout of shotgun microphones. Like the Sennheiser 416, the NTG-3 is an RF-condenser unit that combines a somewhat sophisticated RF circuit with the capsule to reduce the deleterious effects of high humidity. I compared the sound of the separately available SGH-6 shotgun capsule against the Rode NTG-2 and NTG-3 shotgun microphones. To keep things interesting, I also included the Audio-Technica AT4053b hypercardioid microphone and the XYH-5 stereo microphone … Like the Sennheiser 416, the NTG-3 is an RF-condenser unit that combines a somewhat sophisticated RF circuit with the capsule to reduce the deleterious effects of high humidity.

Square One Documentary Rotten Tomatoes, Huskar Pit Memorial, Flower Meadow, How Will Mlb Playoffs Work 2020, His Majesty, Beaugard After The Hunt, T-men Government, Deep Breathing Benefits Brain, Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life Lyrics, Trainspotting Book Series,