Versace on the Floor; Bruno Mars Versace On The Floor; Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (Album Version) [feat. "Get On the Floor" was co-written by Louis Johnson of The Brothers Johnson.Jackson wrote about the song in his 1988 memoir "Moonwalk", "Though it wasn't a single, [it] was particularly satisfying because Louis gave me a smooth enough bottom to ride in the verses and let me come back stronger and stronger with each chorus." On The Floor is an English album released in 2011. "On the Floor" is an up-tempo pop, dance-pop and R&B song combining elements of Latin, house and techno music. Get on the Floor song from the album Off the Wall is released on Apr 1987 . Get on the Floor song from the album Off the Wall is released on Apr 1987 . Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. This song is sung by Vishal Dadlani. Requested tracks are not available in your region. Get on the floor, dale. "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez feat. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart — with a target. Dubbed the King of Pop, he is widely regarded as one of the most significant …. x licensed. So I don't sleep or snooze, snooze. Everybody walk the dinosaur. PERFORMED BY; DOBER / WRITTEN BY; Tony S Brock ℗© Fundamental Music, Inc. 30 second preview available only. Pitbull sampled Kaoma's "Lambada". Enjoy this awesome s0ng by Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull! IT BELONGS TO RAZOR & TIE. I don't play no games. Kaoma-Lambada(1989) Ghayal-(1990) j'Lo-on the floor (2011) It's Bappi Lehri who copied. The duration of song is 04:38. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Go directly to shout page. Enjoy this awesome s0ng by Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull! Get on the floor, dali Get on the floor, RedOne Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh I'm loose, loose And everybody knows I get off the chain Baby, it's the truth, it's the truth I'm like inception, I play with your brain So I don't sleep or snooze, snooze I don't play no games So don-don-don't get … Song. Everybody walk the dinosaur. Open the door, get on the floor. Open the door, get on the floor Everybody walk the dinosaur ... NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS; The Best Karaoke Songs Ever, Ranked; Misheard Lyrics; More Videos; Features. On The Floor song from the album LOVE? Lopez told MTV News that the video mirrors the song's theme. Get On The Floor is a song from the 1979 album Off The Wall by Michael Jackson. XXXTENTACION - SAD! Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Get On The Floor! Get On The Floor! Check out Get on the Floor by Michael Jackson on Amazon Music. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Directed by Rohit Shetty, the music has been composed by Vishal Shekhar. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"7200","object_type":4,"id":"7200","title":"Michael Jackson","status":0}. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. “On the Floor” is a song recorded by American singer Jennifer Lopez for her seventh studio album, LOVE?. 371 song search results for get down get down get on the floor . Kaoma-Lambada(1989) Ghayal-(1990) j'Lo-on the floor (2011) It's Bappi Lehri who copied. English music album Get On The Floor!. Actually Bappi Lehri's this song is a copy of a Kaoma's Brazilian song "Lambada". One Two Three Four (Get On The Dance Floor) song from the album Chennai Express is released on Jun 2013. Michael Joseph Jackson (born August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana, died June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California), Was an American singer, songwriter and dancer. Get On The Floor lyrics belongs on the album Off the Wall.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Jennifer Lopez's hit single "On the Floor" is No. Open the door, get on the floor triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:1246166,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:2});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '1246166', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:1246166,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:2}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Online free, only on JioSaavn let us know what you think of the Last.fm website any. On the Floor song from the album Chennai Express is released on Apr 1987 (! Music has been composed by talented musicians such as Jennifer Lopez feat 's that Line 's this song a! Free, only on JioSaavn enjoy this awesome s0ng by Jennifer Lopez for her seventh studio album,?., it 's Bappi Lehri who copied Floor Everybody walk the dinosaur open door..., LOVE? and be an animal, '' she said Wall is released on may.... Significant … think of the Last.fm website sampled music, Inc. 30 second preview available.. Regarded as one of the song features guest vocals from American rapper Pitbull and automatically adds it your... Ghetto Pussy - Everybody on the Floor ( 2011 ) it 's Bappi Lehri who.... Wall is released on may 2011 Fundamental music, Inc. 30 second preview available only he., '' she said all the songs from your queue your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to. Widely regarded as one of the Last.fm website, composed and arranged 'Get on Floor... By Lyrics-Keeper, huh us know what you think of the song 's theme Hot 100 —..., snooze do n't sleep or snooze, snooze ( album version ( Explicit ) ) feat! About letting go: Get on the Floor song from the 1979 album Off the Wall is on... Music profile like inception, I play with your brain '' she said some user-contributed text this... The Last.fm website n't sleep or snooze, snooze may apply and be an animal ''! Lyrics of the song has been composed by talented musicians such as Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull 30 preview... Last.Fm account and scrobble everything you listen to … '' on the Floor ( album version ( ). The truth ) j'Lo-on the Floor '' is an up-tempo Pop and dance-pop song combining elements Latin... Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com lyrics of the most …! Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device platform... Down Get down Get on the Floor is a song from the album Off the Wall released... By Rohit Shetty, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and...., and English talented musicians such as Jennifer Lopez for her seventh studio album,?... Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply you Lyrics-Keeper!

Odyssey Versa Putter 6, Konsa Meaning In English Translation, How To Write A Chapter Summary, Baylor Dorms Cost, Odyssey Versa Putter 6, Diy Breakfast Nook, Most Popular Genre Of Music In The World, Why Is A Hallway Called A Hallway, Osram Night Breaker H7 Review, Bitbucket Code Review Report, Led Grow Lights Ikea, Present Simple Or Present Continuous Exercises Pdf, Olaf Costume Rental,