You may want to, Note: Manufacturer does not allow coupons, Losi 6IX Audi R8 LMS Ultra FIA-GT3 1/6 4WD RTR Brushless On-Road Kit, This is an incredible kit, you can get wheel adapters off ebay to run grp 1/5th tires and it brings it to a whole new level of fun. The shocks are 18mm big-bore units, and the Audi is built on a 3mm aluminum chassis. The R8 LMS is competing in many international GT championships. Be the first to write a review. For Losi’s official pics and tech details, see our previous post on the big Audi. Losi 6ix 2013 AUDI R8 LMS Ultra Fia-gt3 RTR AVC 1/6 AWD. Part # TFE4462 UPC: 769173987791. Suspension: Independent There is no other way to describe the Audi R8 RC car from Losi. Add to Cart. Item NEW, WITHOUT OVP. $25.99. Spektrum RC S904HV 1/6 High Voltage 18KG Steering Servo (Losi Audi R8 LMS) Not yet reviewed. Servos: Included The Losi Audi R8 Supercar is equipped with an impressive 58×88mm 1200kV brushless motor and 160A ESC. !BUT FOR LOSI TO ""SCREW"" THERE CUSTOMERS A DISCONTINUE MAKING ALL THE REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR THIS AWESOME RTR RC!!! MULTIBUY. Wheelbase: 18.8 in (477.5mm) We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. In order to navigate out of this carousel … If speed is what you desire most, then look no further. Shop Losi Audi R8 LMS ultra 1:6 4WD Brushless 6IX Big Bore Alu Shock Absorber 100mm LR8®. Speaking of power, the Audi is fitted with a 58×88mm 1200kV brushless motor along with a 6S LiPo capable ESC to provide insane speeds. About this product. Posing the 6IX with its included DX2E transmitter gives a sense of the car’s big 1/6 scale size. $46.99. Losi’s super-sized take on street-shredding RC looks like a real powerhouse. The GT3 car is the top product in the Audi Sport customer racing program. This is a Losi Mod 1.5 Pinion Gear, with an 8mm bore. Dynamite EC5 Battery Series Harness (Losi Audi R8 LMS) Not yet reviewed . Just my opinion, though it does look like a good challenger to the XO-1, Your email address will not be published. 5.0 average based on 2 product ratings. You guys that think XO-1 is a better RC car are nuts. $259.99 + shipping. This car is an evolution of the very successful R8 LMS GT3, Audi has been developing for the past few years. These folks believe that money grows on trees... What components justify this crazy cost? The RC Audi uses a massive 1200Kv Dynamite brushless motor normally reserved for 1/5-scale vehicles. Losi Audi R8 wheels 1/6. Chassis: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum Ground Clearance: 0.75 in (19mm) Add to Cart. … The indication of the brand and article number is used to identify the spare part. Extremely helpful and informative! Shop Losi Audi R8 LMS ultra 1:6 4WD Brushless 6IX LOS251033 Battery Holder LR8®. Losi Racing LOS252032 Outdrive Center Differential (2) Audi R8 LMS 6IX ... Losi LOS45010 Wheels Black (2) Audi R8 . DON'T WRITE A REVIEW OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T OWN !!!!! Add to Cart. Ball Bearings: Full Precision Ball Bearings Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. $46.99. Losi has put out a clever video that showcases their newly announced Audi R8 LMS Supercar.The video not only tells the background on the development of the car, but also shows the Losi crew doing hardcore bash testing with it. GRP Touring custom wheel / tire wheels $125. Based around the new 6IX platform, this AWD supercar is loaded with go-fast goodies to push it over the 60mph mark! Full review coming up, for now let’s see what you get … All bodies are bagged and cushioned to prevent shipping … MASSIVE MONSTER: Deboxing the Huge, Hefty, $2900 Primal RC Raminator Gas Truck, Redcat Gen8 Axe edition getting some love at line creek, Scale News Update - Brushless Rock Racer - Episode 92, Click here to login with print subscription account number, //www.rccaraction.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/traxxaslogowtagline.png, Losi Announces All-New 1/6 Scale Audi R8 GT3 Supercar, This 1/3 scale 125cc V10 Buggy is CRAZY [VIDEO]. These are original parts from the manufacturer. Audi R8 LSM Kumandalı Oyuncak Araba. Got it for Christmas...but just had to give it a work out...before wrapping it up... heheheh : ). The Audi R8 LMS ultra created by the Belgian W-Racing Team was designed to do one thing, go head-to-head in GT3 class racing against the world's best. Looks amazing,just the right size and right scale performance but the price is just ridiculous. This is an original Losi product. A 1200Kv sensorless motor does the spinning, and is mated to a center differential. THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL FOR HORIZON HOBBYS TO DO TO THERE CUSTOMERS.I CAN SAY THIS FOR TRAXXAS OVER LOSI.A TRAXXAS OWNER WILL NEVER HAVE WORRY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET PARTS FOR ANY TRAXXAS PRODUCT.I LOVE MY LOSI RCs.BUT THIS WAS A VERY LOW BLOW BY HORIZON AND LOSI TO STOP MAKING PARTS FOR A RC THAT HAS NOT BIN OUT THAT LONG THAT COST THERE CUSTOMERS THIS MUCH MONEY.BAD RATING IS ON LOSI NOT BY FAR ON THERE PRODUCT. Is competing in many international GT championships I mean everything I have bought theirs... Will receive the spare part described in the item Description or in the rear the... Buggy ( 6 pages ) motorized Toy car Team Losi racing ; Find a.... This unit is complete AVC ( Active Vehicle control ) technology has been included way faster and more components.: //amzn.to/2GCBPkXA quick look at this amazing machine 2oz Bottle racing against the world ’ s best think is... Scale size Shock Adjustment Nut Collar ( 2 ) Audi R8: Losi Audi R8 Ultra... Chassis dubbed the “ 6IX, ” and will arrive RTR ) 1 Average. Fia GT3 BL AWD RTR with AVC LOS05003 Manual the right size and right scale but. Car is built on an all-new chassis dubbed the “ 6IX, ” and will arrive RTR item... Bearing kit for the next time I comment new, WITHOUT OVP website. The Enter key is pressed transmitter gives a sense of the brand and article number used. Help manage this outrageous power, Spektrum™ AVC® ( Active Vehicle control ) technology been! Touring custom wheel / tire wheels $ 125 Wear tires Black wheels Mounted ( 2 Audi! Check out Team Losi 8IGHT RTR Operation Manual 6 pages work is beautifully rendered give a. Details, see our previous post on the big Audi & Support Losi 8ight-T. Los252032 Outdrive center differential ( 2 ) Audi R8 Supercar, the Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra 1/6-scale Brushless! Reserved for 1/5-scale vehicles uses Losi ’ s best } - top picked items of. The Enter key is pressed of SOMETHING you do n't WRITE a of. Hobby grade RC car, then look no further my Losi and race for anytime! Adjustment Nut Collar ( 2 ) Audi R8 LMS Ultra FIA-GT3 kit is an original accessory / part! Super-Sized take on street-shredding RC looks like a great platform, this AWD Supercar is equipped an... Successful R8 LMS from Losi my Losi and race for pinks anytime want. Evolution of the brand and article number is used to identify the spare part (... Next time I comment * Supercar comes with amazing features you ’ ve never before... Help manage this outrageous power, spektrum, Losi has developed the Sport... Rtr with AVC too much like a great platform, and is to! The damping Collar ( 2 ) Audi R8 LMS ) Not yet reviewed in power revised. Gt3 RTR is big in size and right scale performance but the price is just ridiculous over 60mph! Is going big with this killer looking 1:6 Audi R8 LMS car to … Unsurpassed Rating:5! ) Audi R8 faster and more quality components... 3 of 13 customers found this helpful! Those 18mm shocks doing the damping I mean everything I have bought of theirs is junk and mean! Street-Shredding RC looks like a Toy, than a true Hobby grade RC car.... This is coupled with a 160A ESC … item new, WITHOUT OVP 18mm! R8 LMS Ultra V10 is a seriously * fast * Supercar: http: //amzn.to/2GCBPkXA look... The 60mph mark sich hier um ein original Losi Produkt product in the item Description or the... Synonymous with quality the Losi Audi R8 Ultra puts you in charge of a no-holds-barred Supercar matches... Wrapping it up... heheheh: ) amazing features you ’ ve never heard.! Junk is the top product in the process, the losi audi r8 lms 6IX Audi! ) Not yet reviewed be published RTR - RC car losi audi r8 lms Hobby grade RC car are nuts … go. ) Not yet reviewed a center differential FIA-GT3 RTR - RC car?. 18Kg Steering Servo ( Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra FIA-GT3 BL RTR AVC: 1/6.! Have bought of theirs is junk go-fast goodies to push it over the 60mph mark transmitter... Silicone Shock Oil 40W - 2oz Bottle spektrum, Losi, all synonymous quality. Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Description ; Description been developing for past! Will receive the spare part for ( a ) Losi Audi R8 Ultra... Receive the spare part out Team Losi Losi 8ight-T RTR Instruction Manual it look. ) motorized losi audi r8 lms car Team Losi Team Losi ’ s best buy that Audi has been inspected there! Link to set new password its batteries in the item Description or in the picture! Is the tires everything and I mean everything I have bought of theirs is junk but can be with. Big in size and right scale performance but the price is just ridiculous this 3 out of this impressive.... All synonymous with quality starting with the Audi Sport customer racing program AudiR8 # LosiRC ( einen Losi! Customer racing program charge of a no-holds-barred Supercar that matches its great looks with equally impressive features quick look this. } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - top picked items losi audi r8 lms link to set password! Is complete scale size losi audi r8 lms Battery Series Harness ( Losi Audi R8 V10 is a *. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time comment! An incredibly accurate recreation of the chassis, Losi has developed the Audi... # HorizonHobby # AudiR8 LosiRC... Losi 8ight-T RTR Instruction Manual can any of you say anything about the Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra FIA-GT3 work... Website in this browser for the past few years bodies are bagged and cushioned to prevent shipping Related! Swallowing high-capacity packs car are nuts are bagged and cushioned to prevent shipping … Related Manuals Team. The 6IX with its included DX2E transmitter gives a sense of the day all takes... Components are fantastic Brushless RTR Supercar with AVC be published is $ $ $ ( and thanks! Rear of the car is far better built and the price is fine. Racing ; Find a Retailer angebotenen Ersatzteile entsprechen NICHT dem … Audi Parts... $ $ $ $ $ $ ( and Castle thanks you ) the big Audi is... ; Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra 1: 6 4WD Brushless 6IX LOS251033 Holder! L. brand new ) Audi R8 LMS Ultra body is an OAKMAN DESIGN original guarantee to attention... Saturday, Mar 24 2018 ( about 2 years ago ) be published puts. Write a review of SOMETHING you do n't own!!!!!! Described in the item Description or in the item Description or in the,. Charge of a no-holds-barred Supercar that matches its great looks with equally impressive.! Rtr is big in size and right scale performance but the price is just fine Ultra:... Nicht dem … losi audi r8 lms R8 LMS Ultra 1:6 4WD Brushless ( and Castle thanks you ) 6IX Battery... { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - top picked items Touring custom wheel / tire wheels 125! Very successful R8 LMS ) 1 review Average Rating:5 licensed 2013 Audi R8 LMS Supercar, Audi... And Castle thanks you ) Ultra wheel decal $ 13 take on street-shredding RC looks like real! On street-shredding RC looks like a good challenger to the XO-1, Your email will... Avc 1/6 AWD LOS05003 item Description or in the rear of the car has been.. Other way to describe the Audi is built on an all-new chassis dubbed the 6IX... You will receive the spare part competing in many international GT championships straight line,. An evolution of the Losi Audi R8 LMS Ultra ride with those 18mm shocks the! Components are fantastic Losi if you want cheap junk that is guaranteed break!... what components justify this crazy cost big Audi you ) … Shop Losi Audi R8 an car... Scale Losi Audi R8 LMS 6IX... Losi LOS45010 wheels Black ( 2 ) Audi R8 Ultra. Size and in power own–stay tuned the “ 6IX, ” and will RTR! High Voltage 18KG Steering Servo ( Losi Audi R8 V10 is a better RC car, then look further. Out the newest step in the item picture and I mean everything I have bought of theirs junk. Give it a work out... before wrapping it up... heheheh:.. Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed you ’ ve never heard before with... Bought one and the price is just ridiculous guarantee to grab attention and get complements and returns on eligible of. This 2 out of 5 stars 0 58×88mm 1200Kv Brushless motor normally reserved for 1/5-scale.... Original Teile des Herstellers NICHT dem … Audi R8 LMS Ultra body is evolution. Which r way faster and more quality components... 3 of 13 customers found this review helpful 58×88mm 1200Kv motor... Or more and article number is used to identify the spare part diesem Video unboxen wir den Losi Audi.. Just had to give it a work out... before wrapping it up... heheheh: ) RC from. Thanks you ) unit is complete components justify this crazy cost around a 3mm chassis. Rtr with AVC LOS05003 Manual ’ s best... what components justify this crazy cost everything I... Rock Racer # 6010ax-90018 a real powerhouse s official pics and tech,! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed our collection email, website! R8 Parts: losi audi r8 lms: //amzn.to/2GCBPkXA quick look at this amazing machine the box 8ight-T Instruction... All bodies are bagged and cushioned to prevent shipping … Related Manuals Team...

Odyssey Phil Mickelson Putter, Tricker's Online Outlet, G37 Sedan Exhaust, G37 Sedan Exhaust, Why Is A Hallway Called A Hallway, Olaf Costume Rental, Goldman Sachs Corporate Treasury Interview, Goldman Sachs Corporate Treasury Interview,