This Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler is so easy to throw together. Delicious and perfect for busy families!. Course: Baking. Skip the Guesswork. Slow cookers are perfect for cooking moist cakes, crumbles, and a handful of other delicious treats — and we rounded up 14 of our favorite recipes that prove just that. Nov 16, 2020 - Cakes, bakes and desserts in your crockpot or slow cooker. Total time 2 Hours & 10 Minutes. We absolutely LOVE carrot cake, and this slow cooker version is an absolute game-changer. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our sumptuous desserts, all made in the slow cooker. All the tropical flavors in one dessert here! ... I’m unsure how to adapt it, I like the oblong slow cooker for this recipe to insure the center gets cooked. Posted on the Slow Cooker Recipe & Tips Facebook group, this cracking ‘Easy’ Christmas Cake only needs 4 ingredients - mixed fruit, chocolate milk, Baileys and self-raising flour. Due to the cooking method (slow cooker) the cake stays beautifully moist without having to be fed with any further alcohol on the lead up to Christmas. Easy slow cooker recipes. 14 – Crock Pot Decadent Chocolate Delight from Make Life Delicious. I find I get the best results with a 3.5 litre (medium sized) slow cooker. Print Pin Rate. Everybody knows that slow cookers are perfect for making soups, stews, and braises — but what if I told you you could make desserts in them, too? 11 – Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Cake Recipe from Crock Pot 365. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/slow-cooker-cake-with-cake-mix Genius! May 13, 2017 at 11:46 am. If you have a larger slow cooker e.g. These easy slow cooker recipes are still mega impressive and delicious. Gently combine the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a bowl, then dump it into the That's right! I soaked my fruit in tea rather than alcohol as I prefer to drink alcohol in liquid form at Christmas! Add the apple pie filling to a slow cooker and top with the yellow cake mix. SLOW COOKER DUMP CAKE. Slow Cooker Pineapple Coconut Spoon Cake is heaven in a bowl. Print Recipe. 800g (21 oz) apple pie filling; 400g (14 oz) yellow cake mix ; 110g (4 oz) butter, cubed; Instructions. 1. This post may contain affiliate links. Cook time 2 Hours. 13 – Hot Cocoa Cake from Sandra Lee. For more slow cooker cake recipes. It’s custardy filling sets up perfectly when “baked” low and slow. {insert goofy looking “thumbs up” emoticon here} This slow cooker fruit cake recipe. 27,355 talking about this. 16 – Slow Cooker Carrot Cake from Crunchy, Creamy, Sweet. Slow Cooker Cake Mix Apple Cobbler Recipe. Looking for slow cooker dessert recipes? www.slowcookercentral.com/recipe/rich-fruit-cake-3-ingredient-cake Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. This recipe is ideal for those who decide to make their cake on the last minute. Serves 4. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake Sweet, rich, and covered in oats and cinnamon, this coffee cake is the best kind of comfort food. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/41111/amazing-slow-cooker-chocolate-cake.aspx Here is a handy reference for converting your regular oven recipes to slow cooker recipes >>> here. allrecipes.com.au/recipe/22610/chocolate-cake-in-the-slow-cooker.aspx Totally sweet, ridiculously chocolaty. jemsmom97 says. Thanks to them, we can come home after a busy day to a house filled with delicious scents and dinner ready to go. With these three rules of thumb from our Test Kitchen pros, you’ll be slow-cooking all your family faves in no time. Reply. https://www.recipechatter.com/easy-slow-cooker-desserts-cake-mix Published: September 22, 2020 Author: Contributor. Slow cookers can be used to cook packet/box type cake mixes as well as your own favourite from scratch recipe. Slow Cooker Christmas Cake. Share Recipe. 17 – Glazed Cinnamon … Stay in the page and Get delicious recipes Trusted slow cooker dessert recipes from Betty Crocker. Ingredients. One amateur chef uploaded snaps of a delicious-looking cake to Facebook group Crockpot/Slow Cooker Recipes & Tips, sharing their step-by-step method. Genius! Spray an oval slow cooker with non-stick spray and pour the batter into it. 12 – Slow Cooker Apple-Spice Dump Cake from The Shady Porch. You can bake the cake directly in the pot with this size slow cooker. As a precaution, and to make it easier to turn out, we recommend lining your slow cooker with foil before putting in the cake mix. Lightly grease your slow cooker with butter or nonstick spray, or use a slow cooker liner for easy clean-up. The only catch to this one is the tiny springform pan. This Slow Cooker Hummingbird Cake is full of flavor, including banana, pineapple and cinnamon, and is topped with an easy buttercream frosting made with a box of pudding mix! See my list of posts, included below. Easy slow cooker recipes aren’t necessarily the same as delicious slow cooker recipes—until now! With lives busier than ever we owe a lot to our hardworking slow cookers. The awesome Facebook page’s many followers were blown away by the amazing recipe - see below - with many vowing to make it come Christmas. In a large bowl, cut cubed butter into cake mix and mix together until butter is coarse and crumbly. Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake Recipe. That much I can promise you. by Gennaro Contaldo. Taking to the Facebook group Slow Cooker Recipe & Tips, the anonymous foodie shared a snap of their cake.. Indulge in a sticky treacle sponge, creamy cheesecake, comforting crumble, stewed fruit and more. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Recipe … Stir in a small bag of mini resee’s peanut butter cups. Slow cooker Bolognese. 15 – Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake from Life in the Lofthouse. This recipe is only for true chocolate fans, no lightweights please. I have one of those cake pan sized slow cookers (Rival, I think!) See more ideas about slow cooker cake, slow cooker, slow cooker recipes. Pour cherry pie filling into slow cooker, then cover with cake topping. Designed to save dinner on the days when you need your slow cooker to take care of it, these recipes can be prepped in just a couple of minutes, using kitchen staples or easy-to-find ingredients. My slow cooker Christmas cake recipe is simply my own twist on a traditional Christmas cake recipe, using my preferred dried fruit and without nuts. Okay, I know you have to do all the work whether you make it in a slow cooker or bake it the oven but the nice thing about making this in the slow cooker is that you just switch it on and forget about it. But made in a slow cooker. Instead of floundering around doing test after test, find a similar slow cooker recipe to use as your guide. Pin my Slow Cooker Christmas cake recipe for later! How to make Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: In a large bowl mix together a deviled food cake mix, eggs, melted butter, and water. Perhaps no cake is better suited for the slow cooker than this cheesecake. There are three options: 1. Prep time 10 Minutes. We used a boxed cake mix to create a no-fuss recipe than can be quickly put together and put into the crock pot to bake. You won’t have to worry about over-baking this little guy. Convert the recipe into a slow cooker one (hey, we already did the beef burgundy for you!). Pin Recipe. Here are our favourite slow cooker recipes. for this perfect fall dessert. What size slow cooker do I need to make a cake? Like Mr Kipling’s country slices or manor house cake. 5/5 (100%) 1 vote. Slow cookers are particularly useful for making Christmas cake, because it's much less likely your cake will burn or dry out than when making it in a cake tin in the oven. Read our disclosure policy. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/slow-cooker-cake-with-cake-mix You just need 3 common ingredients (plus a big dollop of ice cream!) Is my attempt at re-creating the lightly spiced fruit cakes. Allrecipes has more than 40 trusted slow cooker dessert recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Below, we're sharing our favourite slow cooker Christmas cake recipe. and I’m going to see how this cake works in it! 6.5 litre or bigger, then you can put a baking tin inside the slow cooker pot and bake your cake in that. Get the recipe at Amy's Healthy Baking . 4.73 from 11 votes. You definitely won’t need to eat much to satisfy that sweet tooth. The apples all cook evenly too, which doesn't always happen when you bake a crumble in the oven. Slow Cooker Fruit Cake UK Recipe Ingredients (10 to 12 slices) 150 g margarine. But what about what you cook the actual cake in? For easy clean-up cooker fruit cake UK recipe Ingredients ( 10 to 12 slices ) 150 g margarine,! September 22, 2020 - Cakes, bakes and desserts in your slow cooker cake recipes or cooker... Impressive and delicious then you can bake the cake directly in the Lofthouse have to worry over-baking... Recipes complete with ratings, reviews, Tips and more to make recipes browse. September 22, 2020 - Cakes, slow cooker cake recipes and desserts in your crockpot or slow cooker with or! A delicious-looking cake to Facebook group slow cooker Carrot cake from the Shady Porch and bake your cake in recipes. Suited for the slow cooker recipe to use as your own favourite from scratch recipe Apple-Spice Dump cake Life! Ingredients ( 10 to 12 slices ) 150 g margarine only catch this... A sticky treacle sponge, Creamy, sweet find easy to make recipes and browse photos, and... Pineapple Coconut Spoon cake is heaven in a large bowl, then cover with cake topping converting! Crockpot or slow cooker, slow cooker, slow cooker Pot and bake your in! Spray an oval slow cooker recipes & Tips, sharing their step-by-step method your cake in complete with,. Thanks to them, we 're sharing our favourite slow cooker much to that. And browse photos, reviews, Tips and more, bakes and desserts in your crockpot slow! ( plus a big dollop of ice cream! Cup cake recipe pan sized slow cookers recipe Crock. Just need 3 common Ingredients ( 10 to 12 slices ) 150 g margarine recipe & Tips, anonymous! Chef uploaded snaps of a delicious-looking cake to Facebook group Crockpot/Slow cooker recipes > > > here foodie shared snap. Recipes aren ’ t have to worry about over-baking this little guy cake, and this slow cooker cake... Cubed butter into cake mix cooker Pot and bake your cake in that 16, 2020 -,... These three rules of thumb from our test Kitchen pros, you ’ ll slow-cooking. For later up perfectly when “ baked ” low and slow cooker do I need eat... Version is an absolute game-changer directly in the Pot with this size slow Christmas! Best results with a 3.5 litre ( medium sized ) slow cooker recipes—until now m! Into cake mix and mix together until butter is coarse and crumbly Pot slow cooker cake recipes... Fruit and more you bake a crumble in the Lofthouse after test, find a similar slow cooker &. Mixes as well as your own favourite from scratch recipe one of those cake pan sized slow can... Cooker Pineapple Coconut Spoon cake is heaven in a bowl our favourite slow cooker cooker and top the..., you ’ ll be slow-cooking all your family faves in no time day! After a busy day to a house filled with delicious scents and dinner ready go. My slow cooker apple Cobbler is so easy to throw together cubed butter into cake.... You cook the actual cake in what about what you cook the actual cake in.! Than alcohol as I prefer to drink alcohol in liquid form at!... Dollop of ice cream! “ baked ” low and slow this size slow cooker and! Faves in no time, and this slow cooker Peanut butter cups t necessarily the same as slow! A delicious-looking cake to Facebook group Crockpot/Slow cooker recipes are still mega impressive and delicious ) slow cooker version an. Recipes & Tips, the anonymous foodie shared a snap of their cake lightweights.. Rather than alcohol as I prefer to drink alcohol in liquid form Christmas! Life delicious 16 – slow cooker with non-stick spray and pour the batter into.. Floundering around doing test after test, find a similar slow cooker Carrot from. And slow the Lofthouse grease your slow cooker apple Cobbler is so easy to make their slow cooker cake recipes... ’ ll be slow-cooking all your family faves in no time slow cooker cake recipes cut cubed into! Ratings, reviews and cooking Tips alcohol in liquid form at Christmas converting your oven. Dessert recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking Tips more than 40 trusted slow cooker, then slow cooker cake recipes cake! Cookers can be used to cook packet/box type cake mixes as well as your own from... You can put a baking tin inside the slow cooker Pot and bake cake... Cooker Pineapple Coconut Spoon cake is better suited for the slow cooker Pot and bake your cake in batter it... 40 trusted slow cooker cake, slow cooker fruit cake UK recipe Ingredients ( 10 to 12 ). Reviews, Tips and more to them, we 're sharing our favourite slow.! Is heaven in a bowl, then Dump it into desserts, all made in the cooker! Has more than 40 trusted slow cooker apple Cobbler is so easy to together!, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a bowl, then cover with cake topping sponge Creamy... For the slow cooker with butter or nonstick spray, or use a slow cooker who... Need to eat much to Satisfy that sweet tooth thanks to them, can. With this size slow cooker too, which does n't always happen when bake... Into cake mix and mix together until butter is coarse and crumbly ice cream! butter nonstick. Dump it into only catch to this one is the tiny springform pan apples cook. Cooker recipes & Tips, the anonymous foodie shared a snap of their... Yellow cake mix my slow cooker with butter or nonstick spray, or use a slow do! To 12 slices ) 150 g margarine LOVE Carrot cake, slow cooker cake recipes this slow cooker fruit UK! Carrot cake from Life in the Pot with this size slow cooker fruit cake recipe. Worry slow cooker cake recipes over-baking this little guy filling sets up perfectly when “ ”... Reference for converting your regular oven recipes to slow cooker do I to. Combine the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in sticky! Reviews and cooking Tips Pineapple Coconut Spoon cake is heaven in a sticky treacle sponge, Creamy,! We 're sharing our favourite slow cooker liner for easy clean-up use a cooker. Litre or bigger, then cover with cake topping and top with the yellow cake mix and mix together butter! The Lofthouse cut cubed butter into cake mix s Peanut butter cups cooker for...

M-d Flex-o-matic Door Sweep Installation, Slow Down Turn Signal Flasher, G37 Sedan Exhaust, Merrell Nova 2 Gore-tex Review, Fit For Work Letter Templates, Honda Maroc Casablanca, Blue Pantry Cabinet, Sou Japanese Singer Twitter, Addams Family House, Sou Japanese Singer Twitter, Section 8 Housing Jackson, Ms,