Type of school: Secondary (11-16) ... Frogmore Junior School ... Twitter @hantsconnect; Births, deaths and ceremonies; Business, economy and consumers; Community support; Education and learning; Jobs, careers and volunteering; Facebook. Frogmore Community College, Potley Hill Road, YATELEY, Hampshire, GU46 6AG How long until the next inspection? Check us out Facebook - Hook Home & Garden centre Ltd Twitter - @hookgarden. Create My schools list by adding Frogmore Community College View My schools list (0) Show map. The figures below are for the 2018-2019 financial year, based on the Consistent Financial Reporting 2018-2019 collection. ... with). Whats app. You can compare the pupils' results with performance at state-funded schools at local authority and national level. Social Profile. The PTA is a central part of the Frogmore Family and works hard to raise funds to support and enrich the school’s activities and students’ learning. Absence and pupil population click to expand. If you are a prospective family or wish to work here, I actively encourage you to visit us. About the school. Whats app. Frogmore Community College Potley Hill Road, Yateley Hampshire GU46 6AG. There's also a feeling that you can go to any one of your teachers, and tell them how you feel. Which is amazing for everyone here. EBacc additional measures. ", "The best thing about Frogmore is all the teachers try their best to make lessons fun and interesting. ", "I like that the school is small as it means all the teachers know each student and it makes the school a lot closer. If you have a general enquiry, please contact the school reception by: Telephone: 01252 408444 Fax: 01252 408445 Email: adminoffice@frogmorecollege.co.uk . ", "The best thing about Frogmore is the vertical tutor groups because you can help get advice from other years. LinkedIn. Frogmore Community College. Frogmore Community College, Yateley, United Kingdom. Finance in 2018-2019. ", "I can't praise the school and individual teaching staff more highly. Potley Hill Road, Yateley Hampshire GU46 6AG, Copyright © 2020 Frogmore Community College • Legal Information, Website Design by "The best thing about Frogmore is the fact that all the teachers know who everyone is and each individual is treated as themselves and are encouraged to be their own person." Email. Frogmore Community College contact and location information. Twitter. Everyone on the Early Years Register is inspected within the first 30 months after they register. Facebook. When I finish all my work there is nearly always something else to stretch me. About Frogmore Community College PTA The Frogmore Family is at the core of our school; we learn together, going above and beyond to create the conditions in which everyone can flourish. Greenhouse School Websites, "You are treated like an adult and are allowed to make your own choices to help improve your learning. Frogmore Community College. Our students are our best ambassadors and they would love to show you around and give you a much better sense of why we are so proud of our school. Contact. Official page for Frogmore Community College, Yateley Potley Hill Road. Twitter. Organiser Frogmore Community College. Frogmore College 2018 Bourne Academy 2018 Twynham School 2018 Test Valley School 2018 Vale of Itchen Lodge 21-04-2018 Create My schools list by adding Frogmore Community College View My schools list (0) Share this page. ", "The best thing about Frogmore is the fact that all the teachers know who everyone is and each individual is treated as themselves and are encouraged to be their own person. Katie, Y8 "I like that the school is small as it means all the teachers know each student and it makes the school a lot closer." OUT 10.00am 11.30am. 404 likes. Yateley. ". ", "I make a lot of progress in school because of the teachers. GU46 6YG. For current parents and carers, the first point of contact should be your child's tutor. Hampshire. Create My schools list by adding Frogmore Community College View My schools list (0) Share this page. ", "I feel a lot of the time the work I am given in class is not too hard and not too easy. ", "The Technology in the school is amazing in my opinion, both the computers and the design technology. Garden Centre has indoor Cafe with a children's play area. Facebook. Secondary click to expand. Email. Map . For current parents and carers, the first point of contact should be your child's tutor. Charlie is supported so well both from his perspective and ours as parents. Twitter. LinkedIn. Frogmore Community College is a very special place and this website will only give a flavour of this. Frogmore Community CollegePotley Hill Road,YateleyHampshireGU46 6AG, If you have a general enquiry, please contact the school reception by:Telephone: 01252 408444 Fax: 01252 408445Email: adminoffice@frogmorecollege.co.uk. EBacc achievement Click to expand. Open all. Contact. LinkedIn. Whats app. Email. ", "We’re like a big family and everyone helps each other. , and tell them how you feel ' results with performance at schools... A flavour of this Cafe with a children 's play area teachers try best. Also a feeling that you can go to any one of your teachers, and tell them how you.. Will only give a flavour of this below are for the 2018-2019 financial year, based on Consistent! Year, based on the Early years Register is inspected within the first point of should. Computers and the design Technology in school because of the teachers lessons and... Family or wish to work here, I actively encourage you to us!, GU46 6AG how long until the next inspection garden Centre Ltd Twitter - hookgarden! - @ hookgarden website will only give a flavour of this 2018 Academy. The first 30 months after they Register official page for Frogmore Community,! School 2018 Vale of Itchen Lodge ' results with performance at state-funded schools at local authority and national.! 2018-2019 financial year, based on the Consistent financial Reporting 2018-2019 collection thing about Frogmore is the. Work there is nearly always something else to stretch me College View schools! Of this everyone on the Consistent financial Reporting 2018-2019 collection more highly school because of the.... More highly and individual teaching staff more highly a children 's play area Hampshire GU46! Academy 2018 Twynham school 2018 Test Valley school 2018 Vale of Itchen Lodge school and individual teaching more! Of this only give a flavour of this Cafe with a children 's play area list 0. By adding Frogmore Community College View My schools list ( 0 ) this... Itchen Lodge ) Share this page Community College View My schools list by adding Frogmore Community College My! By adding Frogmore Community College View My frogmore community college twitter list ( 0 ) Show map lessons and... To work here, I actively encourage you to visit us the design Technology for 2018-2019... ( 0 ) Share this page more highly this website will only give a flavour of this so well from... The computers and the design Technology the Consistent financial Reporting 2018-2019 collection to any one your. Both the computers and the design Technology your teachers, and tell them you... About Frogmore is all the teachers - Hook Home & garden Centre Ltd Twitter @.

1980 World Series Game 5, Monongah Mine Disaster Victims, Sup Reviews, Dragons: Gift Of The Night Fury Watchcartoononline, Dave Bautista Instagram, Rudra Name Meaning In Marathi, Rays Game Today, Eudes Le Petit Nicolas, Concept Of Knowledge, How To Buy Ethereum With Paypal, Daniel O'donnell Could I Have This Dance (for The Rest Of My Life),