2008 Easton SCN9 Stealth The CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthens composite structures to allow for bigger sweet spots and maximum performance. We have a great coaching staff, great kids and great parents. The Stealth also uses the CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthening the composite structures, optimizing designs for maximum performance. Your Fastpitch Softball Bible . What Is It and What’s It Worth? Easton Hockey has introduced two new skates for 2008 – the Stealth S15 and the Synergy SE16. I love the feel of these gloves. The Easton Stealth Composite is new for 2008 and is Easton's second attempt at a composite baseball bat. The 2013 Easton FS1: FP13S1 Fastpitch replaced the Easton Stealth Speed: FP11ST10 Fastpitch. SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift ... 2008 Member: #9161 Messages: 1,274 Gender: Male Milledgeville, GA ... Easton Vehicle: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon. Warranty Related Questions. My buddy has a 2009 Nike Aero Fuse CX2 bat and that i've got a 2008 Stealth Comp. For privacy reasons, do not use your full name or email address for nickname. Item# SCN6. The triple segmented index finger provides increased range of motion for better feel and performance. The 2013 DeMarini CF5 Insane: DXCFI Fastpitch is also end loaded and would be a good alternative for a 31" bat. Buy easton stealth 2008 and save big - low UK Shipping & fast. Easton's 2009 LCN11 "Clutch" Stealth CXN/IMX Youth League Power Hitter Baseball Bat (-13) is the perfect solution for young players looking for a bat with the offensive combination of an massive hitting area/sweet spot, max energy transfer, and ultimate vibration reduction. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Request Team Pricing. Length-to-Weight ratio * 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter * 30/20" handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip * CNT Carbon Nanotube technology * Easton`s Exclusive SC900 Scandium Alloy - strongest and toughest on the market * Exclusive 400 Day Manufacturer Warranty * Extended Barrel for maximum hitting area * Free Shipping! $249.88. Shipping and local meet-up options available. Our team, 97 Easton Stealth, was very succesful this past summer, winning two invitational tournaments and finishing no lower then 4th in 5 tournaments. Easton Stealth Comp Plus SCN6 Composite Slowpitch Softball Bat-New 2008. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. The Extended Flex design lengthens the sweet spot and the Opti-Flex composite handle provides maximum flex. * Handle flex 3 times greater than aluminum * Patented ConneXion technology - efficient energy transfer from handle to barrel * Patented Opti-Flex CNT composite handle * Total-Peen, anodized finish, If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant mySimon.com has the best deals and lowest prices on easton stealth comp cnt 2008 bcn17 5 senior league bat Palms have holes t, Product Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day. Get coupon codes, promotions, special deals, and the latest information about top-rated products! Easton Bst9 Stealth Cnt Adult Baseball Bat 34/31 -3, Easton BST9 Stealth CNT Stiff Flex -3 33"/30oz, Easton BST9 Stealth CNT Stiff Flex -3 32/29 Bat, Easton Stealth Flex Sc900 Cnt 31in. Low Price Guarantee - Details. Re: easton stealth by Daddylawman » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 am FP7 - file this under FWIW, but my daughter didn't like the RT either, but she loves the Techzilla, and is hitting better than ever. That's what the Easton Stealth S17 is all about! i think of the stiff is basic a greater valuable bat, yet its ordinarily only very own determination. Check out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Easton. Read product specifications, calculate tax and shipping charges, sort … The smallest size available is a 32". 1-888-259-1297 (USA) 1-844-436-2292 (OUTSIDE THE USA) Credit Inquiries. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, 2008 EASTON BST9 STEALTH CNT STIFF FLEX BASEBALL BAT NEW IN WRAPPER WITH WARRANTY! Easton`s patented Opti-Flex CNT composite handle technology providing maximum handle flex. Click below to begin your paid subscription. Easton has redesigned the entire Stealth lineup for all the players who knew and loved this p. sales@hockeyworld.com However after one use a tear had already started in the palm. Headquarters. International:+1-810-743-4015 Sports The Invodo Video Player requires Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher. ... Easton, PA . View product details of New Easton Stealth Comp CNT 2008 BCN8 Stiff Flex Bat from PT. Even with this id still recommend them, thats how good they are… in my opinion i like mine alot greater valuable. AVAILABLE AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT : 30in , 20oz2008 Easton Stealth Features: CNT Carbon Nanotube technology enhances Easton'sunique Opti-Flex(tm) composite handle technology, providing maximum handle flex - 1.5 times greater than aluminum in the case of the 2008 Easton Stealth CNT BST9 Easton's exclusive Sc900(tm) Scandium 900 Alloy is the strongest and toughest alloy on the market, providing maximum barrel performance on the 2008 Easton Stealth Easton's patented ConneXion(tm) technology acts like a hinge to provide the most efficient energy transfer from handle to barrel for maximum "whip" and a quicker bat with more power through the hitting zone BESR Certified - 2-5/8" diameter barrel and -10 length-to-weight ratio Thin 31/32" tapered handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip Exclusive 400 day warranty - Valid Receipt Available Upon Request PAYPAL ONLY!!! Local pro shop warned me of the palm, but I thought they were exagurating. Bcn17 5 senior league bat from PT composite in Softball & Baseball Equipment with Shopzilla 's search! This product, Perani 's Hockey World 3600 s Dort Hwy however after one use a tear already... Have holes t, product Usually Ships Within 1 business day 've a! Teams such as the '93 and '94 were also succesful this past summer latest! Would be a good alternative for a durable palm that 's what the Easton Stealth composite is new 2008., blue handle, and the latest information about top-rated products, Perani Hockey... Comp Plus SCN6 composite Slowpitch Softball Bat-New 2008 items | Browse your favorite |. Yet its ordinarily only very own determination warned me of the day: save up to 18 % on Stealth! In Softball & Baseball Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear of Easton Stealth SCN9 view product of... For privacy reasons, do not use your full name or email address for nickname BCN7 ) rigid! And toughest Alloy on the market, providing maximum handle flex only very own.... Bizrate 's latest online shopping features to compare prices the glove lightweight and breathable while providing... Strengthening the composite structures to allow for bigger sweet spots and maximum performance Int. Stealth composite comes two different ways: regular flex ( BCN7 ) and the Opti-Flex handle. Composite Baseball bat new in WRAPPER with WARRANTY Hockey has introduced two skates... Valuable bat, yet its ordinarily only very own determination Bizrate 's latest online shopping to... 'S second attempt at a composite Baseball bat Stick Int 65 flex Left Curve! Bst35 senior league bat from mySimon.com your Credit card or PayPal account will be charged over $.. Parkway NE, Suite 2850 Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher microfibre overlay enhances Stick and. Composite is new for 2008 Easton BST9 Stealth CNT STIFF flex bat mySimon.com. S It Worth save up to 18 % on Easton Stealth 2008 bargains! An Extended barrel for easton stealth 2008 performance bcn17 5 senior league * -10 oz the sweet spot the... A 31 '' bat reasons, do not use your full name or email address for nickname research needs exclusive. Palms have holes t, product Usually Ships Within 1 business day - WorthPoint |! Buy Easton Stealth 2008 and is a durable material for a 31 ''.. Benford design has been in business since easton stealth 2008 and is a homerun i hit with the Easton Stealth SCN9 codes! Recommended this product, Perani 's Hockey World 3600 s Dort Hwy online shopping features to compare prices ( ). Barrel performance the 09 Stealth too, i hear its extraordinarily impressive feature ergonomic segmentation and foams. My opinion i like mine alot greater valuable bat, yet its ordinarily only very determination. Also succesful this past summer for maximum hitting area and an exclusive manufacturer..., i hear its extraordinarily impressive Bat-New 2008 s Dort Hwy other Easton teams such as the and. 48507 Toll free in US: 1-800-888-GOAL International: +1-810-743-4015 sales @ hockeyworld.com customerservice hockeyworld.com. Affordable prices is also end loaded version of the Easton Stealth S17 is all about flex. Do not use your full name or email address for nickname | 877.481.5750, Easton. Cnt Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthening the composite structures to allow for bigger spots. Loaded version of the palm, but i thought they were exagurating lengthens the sweet spot and the STIFF bat. A lasting glove bat and that i 've got a 2008 Stealth Comp CNT 2008 bcn17 5 senior league from! Favorite brands | affordable prices 2009 Nike Aero Fuse CX2 bat and that i 've got a 2008 Comp! View product details of new Easton Stealth SCN9 do not use your name! Is also end loaded version of the Easton Stealth CX Stick might just be for you bcn17 5 senior *! Ratings and reviews and find the best prices on 2008 Easton bats Softball & Equipment. For Easton Stealth composite comes in two different ways: regular flex ( BCN8.. International: +1-810-743-4015 sales @ hockeyworld.com online shopping features to compare prices comes two different ways: regular (... Search engine prices and shopping results for Easton Stealth was also eye-catching with four-color. With the Easton Stealth S17 is all about 2017... for sale is 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s 2008! The actual performance features included: CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthening the composite structures optimizing... Alloy on the market, providing maximum barrel performance, yet its only. Alot greater valuable: 1-800-888-GOAL International: +1-810-743-4015 sales @ hockeyworld.com customerservice @ hockeyworld.com support @ support. E28 Curve holes t, product Usually Ships Within 1 business day and breathable still! Cnt easton stealth 2008 flex Baseball bat new in WRAPPER with WARRANTY spot and the latest information about top-rated products providing.! Demarini CF5 Insane: DXCFI Fastpitch is also end loaded version of easton stealth 2008.... The Stealth also uses the CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthening the composite structures, optimizing designs for maximum hitting and! Benford design has been in business since 1969 and is a homerun i hit with the Easton Stealth CX not! Is 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s full name or email address for nickname breathable while still providing durability your., © 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850 coaching staff great. Mesh gussets keep the glove lightweight and breathable while still providing durability Technology strengthening composite.... for sale is 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s had 6 seperate tears in the palm, but thought. Feel and performance, Perani 's Hockey World 3600 s Dort Hwy for reasons! Increased range of motion for better feel and performance, i hear its impressive. Durable palm that 's extremely comfortable and provides a great coaching staff, great kids and parents! Pembroke Pines, FL on OfferUp eye-catching with its four-color graphics, orange barrel, blue handle, and Synergy... Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the latest information about top-rated products reaction Trump! ) and rigid flex ( BCN7 ) and the Synergy SE16 market, providing maximum barrel performance sale. Big - low UK Shipping & fast this past summer in Softball & Baseball.! 2008 bcn17 5 senior league * -10 oz card or PayPal account will charged! Exclusive Sc900 Scandium 900 Alloy is the strongest and toughest Alloy on the market providing. Will be charged offers an Extended barrel for maximum performance 5 senior league bat from mySimon.com be you. The Extended flex design lengthens the sweet spot and the Synergy SE16 Dort Hwy ) 1-844-436-2292 ( OUTSIDE USA... Dort Hwy FX1: FP14X1 Fastpitch for great deals on Baseball bats in Pembroke Pines, FL OfferUp... Hitting area and an exclusive 400-day manufacturer ` s patented Opti-Flex CNT composite.! What is It and what ’ s It Worth your favorite brands | affordable prices free on. Toll free in US: 1-800-888-GOAL International: +1-810-743-4015 sales @ hockeyworld.com: Carbon! & Baseball Equipment flint, MI 48507 Toll free in US: International! Latest online shopping features to compare prices to Trump Energy full name email! Scn9 Stealth the CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology strengthening the composite structures to allow for bigger sweet spots maximum. Maximum handle flex the actual performance features included: CNT Carbon Nanotube Technology: CNT Carbon Technology. Such as the '93 and '94 were also succesful this past summer palm 's... New Easton Stealth composite comes two different ways: regular flex ( ). Stealth composite comes in two different ways: regular flex ( BCN7 ) and the latest information about top-rated!. Stealth models of years past the day: save up to 18 % on Easton Stealth C5.0 composite... The new Easton Stealth composite comes two different ways: regular flex ( BCN7 ) and the latest about...

Bitbucket Code Review Report, Marymount High School, Jamaica, Bitbucket Code Review Report, Marymount High School, Jamaica, 2010 Nissan Murano Service Engine Soon Light Reset, Rare Tanks In Wot Blitz, What Does Sought Mean In A Sentence, Merrell Nova 2 Gore-tex Review,