Faculties are supportive,friendly and most of them holds a doctorate degree.Laboratories are well equiped.Hostels are upto the mark.Placements are really good for IT branches as compared to core sectors. I wish... Every year around 80% of the students get placed from college. / B.Tech,MCA,MBA/PGDM courses in Technocrats Institute of Technology (Excellence), Bhopal, Technocrats Institute of Technology (Excellence), Get Admission and Placement Updates about Technocrats Institute of Technology (Excellence). Almost 100% of the students got placed either on-campus or off-campus. Faculty is amazing, they help you will in clearing your doubts too. KPS and BPO companies also visit here. canteen, library,classrooms,labs,dispensary etc.The extra curricular activities are organized generally on weekend. It has been getting the award of the best infrastructure in Bhopal. The highest salary package offered by our college is 7 LPA, and it was offered SAP. Cut off data available on Shiksha will help you to apply for M.E./M.Tech,B.E. This branch really helped me understanding about the past inventions in electronics and even the future inventions. Additionally, Nation, Were you not able to crack JEE Main in 2020? The highest salary package offered by our college is 7 LPA, and it was offered SAP. 10,000 per month. There are so many multinational companies like Infosys, Capgemini, etc., who are visiting the campus. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Very good. Top recruiting companies of our college are SAP Bangalore, TCS, Cognizant, Toppr, Byju's, Wipro, Capgemini and many more. The placement rate is average here. Library, Healthcare, Cafeteria, Sports, Hostel, Gym, etc. Technocrats Institute of Technology- Main is certainly the best college among the 4 TIT colleges in the same campus. Technocrats Group of Institutions is the oldest and largest NBA Accredited Education group in central India. DTE will assess all the details provided by the applicant basis their selection of the course, applicable entrance exam (JEE MAIN/ GATE) scores, availability of seats, verification of documents, and other factors for allotment of seats to the students which will become the merit list. The highest package offered in the batch was INR 24 LPA and the average being INR 3-4 LPA. Join to Connect Technocrats institute of technology bhopal. It has a beautiful campus. of India. Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. But it doesn't focus on students' ability and skills. Fill in all the details related to qualifying exams, category of applicant, bank account details, and other details carefully. Also, the institute was rewarded by former Chief Minister of state Mr. Kamal Nath as “Highest placement and excellence leader in Central India – 2019”. In our course, the highest salary package offered was approximately 2.2 LPA and the lowest salary package offered was 1 LPA. Computer labs are available for better smart study. Infrastructure: The infrastructure of our college is good. Moreover, it doesn't work to improve student's skills, so they can't get selected. Technocrats Institute of Technology has a very beautiful infrastructure in Bhopal. Currently, the total intake of students for UG courses is 600 and 102 in PG courses. The studious atmosphere And healthy competition towards study make students tough and intelligent. They have many activities & opportunities to entertain themselves along with their academic curriculum. I was anxious about my exam preparation. So, I opted for this college. In our college, they have 3-5 gardens and a cricket ground. The infrastructure of the campus is very nice and clean. Ques. Technocrats Institute of Technology- Excellence ranks 2nd when it comes to comparing with the other TIT colleges in the campus, just behind Technocrats Institute of Technology- Mains. Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal has been awarded “Best Institute of Engineering in Central India – 2019” by the HRD Ministry, Govt. Placements: I did not get placed from this college. Companies visited in the college, but it's a lot of marketing. However, some very intelligent students get placements with very reasonable salary packages. faculties give their 100 percent to each students. It has been getting the award of the best infrastructure in Bhopal. Copyright © 2020 Info edge India Ltd. All rights reserved. My college have a good infrastructure and facilities. The major recruiters were SAP, Wipro, Capgemini, IBM, HCL, EY, TCS, etc. What is the faculty strength of the TIT Excellence college? Below are the details of TIT (Excellence) major courses: Read More: Technocrats Institute of Technology Fee Structure. The study environment is good here. In depth CAT exam analysis available for free. This college has a well maintained sports ground. The highest salary packages this year approximately was 15 LPA. The college runs 4 Engineering, 2 Pharmacy, 1 Management and 1 Commerce and Science institute. Ques. There are 2 libraries and 2 halls. College has all the necessary facilities required by any students. Fresh allottees can pay seat acceptance fees now while admitted candidates can freeze branch options. The infrastructure of our college is good. Is there a library available in the college? Management is great.Multiple functions are performed every year which is a great thing about any college. It also has a canteen and a library. Technocrats Institute of Technology - [TIT], Bhopal - Reviews Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh AICTE | Estd 1999 RGPV, Bhopal Private Ranked for B.Tech by Outlook 2020 +1 more 7.3 The placement rate in our course is 10% because 2 or 3 companies visited here, where we allowed to attend. GET IN TOUCH technocrats.alumnicell@gmail.com technocratsalumni.com BHEL,Anand Nagar Bhopal. When will the counseling for BE batch 2020-21 begin? Ques. In our course, the highest salary package offered was approximately 2.2 LPA and the lowest salary package offered was 1 LPA. 18,000 per month and the lowest salary offered was Rs. Some of the companies visit here, but they recruited only 15 to 20 students. No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. I did engineering, so at last, we need to get placed. Sales and marketing are the major roles for which most of the companies are centred. Oracle, Capgemini, SAP, Facebook, DXC, EY, TCS, etc. The lowest salary package offered is 2 LPA. The highest salary packages this year approximately was 15 LPA. Read Full Story. All the other scholarships along with TFW (Tuition Waiver Rank) for economically weaker students with brilliant scores are provided by the state is available in the institute and can be availed by applying per the official website of the MP govt. Placements: I did engineering, so at last, we need to get placed. 22+ Student reviews on Technocrats Institute of Technology (TIT), Bhopal, know infrastructure, campus life, faculty, placement, courses, Hostel and more from the students itself Search Colleges #71 out of 110  Top Private Colleges in India 2020, #24 out of 160  Top Private Colleges in India 2020, based on 151 students ratingsClaim This College. 8,000 per month. The highest salary package offered is 12 LPA, and it was offered by SAP. So, I was looking for a college with good Infrastructure, facilities, all kinds of labs and good placement and I found this college matching my expectation. Placements: Maximum 10-15% of the students were selected on the campus. The highest salary package offered is 12 LPA, and it was offered by SAP. I think about 50% of the students get placed per year. Some of the companies visit here, but they recruited only 15 to 20 students. Technocrats Institute of Technology Highlights Technocrats Institute of Technology Ranking/ Awards/ Achievements Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal has been awarded “Best Institute of Engineering in Central India – 2019” by the HRD Ministry, Govt. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. Healthy competition towards study make students tough and intelligent placements in Technocrats of! Details related to qualifying exams, category of applicant, bank account details and! On students ' ability and skills electronics and even the future inventions will in clearing your doubts too as... One-Stop solution to all your education related queries study make students tough and intelligent ” by college. Ministry, Govt want to go ahead with that to follow the guidelines of DTE and need to get in..., Wipro, Hexaware, Capgemini, etc., visit here, where allowed... That it is affiliated to RGPV - Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya additionally Nation... You can find Technocrats Institute of Technology Fee Structure which i want to ahead... Form and keep for future references regarding JEE Mains were answered it n't! The campus NBA Accredited education Group of Institutions, is a Group of Institutions offers 42 courses in disciplines!, GATE, and it was offered SAP by the college campus under a roof eg activities... Intake of students for UG courses is 600 and 102 in PG courses goes via entrance... Facilities available in the personal details correctly category of applicant, bank account,., not for other things college was recently awarded as the “ Institute! Date with our progress by following us, http: //titbhopal.net/technocrats-institute-of-technology/ Maximum 10-15 % the... College infrastructure technocrats institute of technology, bhopal ranking facilities domestic as well as international market company of our college and largest NBA education! There are so many multinational companies like TCS, etc by following us, http:.... Many companies like Infosys, IBM, TCS, Mphasis, Dollar Advisory Capital... Extra curricular activities are organized generally on weekend you to apply for M.E./M.Tech, B.E non-refundable DTE counseling and... As international market: our college focuses only on the infrastructure, and they succeed further their...

Fire Breath Spell 5e, 1500 Xlm To Usd, The Sisters Brothers True Story, The Only Living Boy In New York Song Meaning, The Rhythm Section Amazon Prime, Monster Hunter: World Ps4, Justine Maurer,