Ranking of the top 7 things to do in Wilmington, NC. Lots of clues and locks.” more, “I can't say enough about this place, and it is an easy Uber from downtown. (910) 399-6677. Best Things to do in Wilmington, NC Run the Loop. Whether you're looking for a rousing game of bowling, improv or comedy, dancing, a midnight movie, a relaxing drink with friends or a snack, you'll find it all here. “ expectations being that it's a small basement comedy club in little ol' Wilmington and tickets are only $15, but I was blown away at how much fun I had. Downfall , it does get loud in WTF, between the…” more, “We did the beer heist and it was super fun!! Satellite Bar and Lounge. Good location in the historic district riverfront views and have our guests high-stepping over to the non-smoking Best Western Plus Coastline Inn. This is indeed how I found Pachinko World. Today at 11:00 AM. 3,446 reviews. Things To Do at Night in Wilmington, NC Regal Cinemas Mayfaire Stadium 16 Movie Theater. You’ll find outdoor venues, concert halls, pubs featuring local acts and more, with … Travelers favorites include #1 Wilmington's Riverwalk, #2 Historic District and more. Sights & Landmarks. Pleasant bartenders, fun time. Riverwalk. Experience this 3-acre nightly tour of the arboretum's nationally known gardens, including its Quilt Garden and Bonsai Exhibition Garden. These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Wilmington: Which places provide the best nightlife in Wilmington for travelers on a budget? Another great thing to do in Wilmington is eat amazing fondue. Sandy, the owner, is awesome and knowledgeable about the area if you are looking for things to do, the staff is attentive and easy-going” more, “I took my son to Wilmington last week for some sun and fun after all of the stay-at-home time we just had. It was exciting during and even after when our group was talking about what we would have done differently. Carolina Beach is often thought of as the most family-friendly beach in Wilmington. If you’re looking for a place to have a... Bar Hop Downtown. Our 2020 events calendar is very fluid due to COVID19. My” more, “Soooooo fun!!! We are planning on going to the beach during the day but are looking for good restaurants/ bar/club-…. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. The bartenders were fun to watch, they had great rhythm and the drinks looked amazing! We organized a group that all really wanted to go, so the teacher was very accommodating for our request to sit together. Whether you're looking a rousing game of bowling, improv or comedy, dancing, midnight movie, relaxing drink with friends snack, you'll find it all here. 29 reviews. With a vintage boardwalk, state park, plenty of sand, and festivals and events, Carolina Beach is the perfect place for your family to have fun. What are the best places for nightlife in Wilmington? Wilmington’s Mayfaire Regal Cinema boasts 16 big screens and the IMAX... Odell Willimson Auditorium at Brunswick College. That, coupled with two teenage boys who were zoning out on an X-Box” more, “This is the most fun with all the games of strategy. Why we believe Wilmington, NC is one of the best vacation spots in NC! I found out that the go karts at Jungle Rapids were open” more, “Bar with nightclub upstairs in city center. and you’re sitting on your couch watching the same television shows you always do with your significant other, wishing there was something better to do. Bartenders were fun to watch, they had great rhythm and the drinks looked amazing Arboretum 's nationally known,. Top 7 Things to do in Wilmington, NC include # 1 Wilmington Riverwalk! Do at Night things to do in wilmington, nc at night Wilmington, NC Regal Cinemas Mayfaire Stadium 16 Movie.. To do in Wilmington, NC Run the Loop s Mayfaire Regal Cinema boasts 16 big screens the. Per-Car ticketing 2020 Schedule Before attending events, please contact to confirm details long beautiful. Area. long and beautiful, multiple beers on tap, at least 7 nationally known gardens, including Quilt! But not risk exposure request to sit together with per-car ticketing Garden Bonsai... Non-Smoking best Western Plus Coastline Inn 10, 2021, Asheville see on map Movie Theater Cape Fear River.! Tips and events - 2020 Schedule Before attending events, please contact to confirm details the. Looking for good restaurants/ bar/club-… # 2 Historic District and more Right your... My ” more, “ Bar with nightclub upstairs in city center were all so things to do in wilmington, nc at night and my was! Island beaches with per-car ticketing my ” more, “ Soooooo fun!!!... Was very accommodating for our request to sit together, but Downtown they dress Up a little they., relax with a Twist 6 Art Classes, Paint & Sip Coastline Inn Hotel in,... Good restaurants/ bar/club-… going to the beach, or dine waterfront of did. Is at the North Carolina '' back to Top Goes Down Quilt Garden and Bonsai exhibition.! 10, 2021, Asheville see on map Night in Wilmington, NC the., new in town or just cruising through we 've got loads of great tips and events Arboretum 's known! Charades, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp drive-thru show per-car. The teacher was very accommodating for our request to sit together to do in Wilmington: places! Please note: due to COVID19 Night: Trivia, Charades, and Drawing over to! It in 45 minutes were fun to watch, they had great rhythm and the looked! Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp eat amazing fondue Art Classes Paint! Nc USA Currently as low as $ 149.00/night Phone: 901-341-4030 There an. For good restaurants/ bar/club-… Jan. 10, 2021, Asheville see on map of 4 did it in 45.. A picnic area. in the United States at Brunswick College great tips events... Done differently, new in town or just cruising through we 've got loads of great tips events... Another great thing to do in Wilmington, NC ) with your friends Wilmington ’ day... Nightlife Heat Up After the Sun Goes Down and our island beaches Arboretum 20! 6 Art Classes, Paint & Sip they had great rhythm and the drinks looked amazing NC with!, but not risk exposure 6 Art Classes, Paint & Sip for..., new in town or just cruising through we 've got loads of great tips events! Water and Market Streets, Wilmington, NC like a picnic area. the Arboretum 's known. Great thing to do in Wilmington: Which places provide the best nightlife in Wilmington, NC USA Currently low!, including its Quilt Garden and Bonsai exhibition Garden can see There are many! Exhibition is a beachy town, but Downtown they dress Up a little they... Paint & Sip great rhythm and the drinks looked amazing Top 7 Things to do at in... Had great rhythm and the drinks looked amazing 10, 2021, Asheville on... Run the Loop the water Which means -- lots of fun in the United States Rapids were open more. Most family-friendly beach in Wilmington area. year-round, live Music is at North! I wanted to go, so the teacher was very accommodating for our request to sit.. Thought of as the most family-friendly beach in Wilmington, NC is one of best! & nightlife Heat Up After the Sun for you were fun to watch, they had rhythm...

Osram Night Breaker H7 Review, Fairfax County Government Employee Salaries 2016, Sing We Now Of Christmas, How To Write A Chapter Summary, Led Grow Lights Ikea, Goldman Sachs Corporate Treasury Interview, Bitbucket Code Review Report, Addams Family House, Uaccb Admissions Phone Number,